Radar is free in AccuWeather. Why would I pay money for something I can get for free from a competitor? I've also seen real time rain in apps you can pay for ONCE. Really wondering when apps are going to dump Subscription models, I have zero interest in subscribing to an app, ever.
Installed the app to find out the only real way to use it was to pay a subscription. Immediately removed. 1 Star. kthanksbye
And trust me, I swear I downloaded around 40 of the free ones and this is far and away one of the best. No ads, super intuitive and clean interface. It’s got such a simple interface yet it’s not missing any weather data that you get from the other apps, like, sunset time, precipitation, etc. if you want to upgrade to radar it’s pretty inexpensive (like 50 cents per month). Altogether, amazing app, I hope this company cleans up some other segments of the App Store like they did with weather.
This is by far my favorite weather app. I’ve been a long time paid user. The UI is beautiful and intuitive, it shows the perfect amount of information and can be expanded. I love being able to switch forecast sources as well. There are only 2 nitpicking things that I would love for them to add, 1) Daily forecast notifications, 2) severe weather alerts.
Glad to pay a few bucks to not have to exert extra mental effort trying to groc something every morning.
I like 90% of this app, but the other 10% is pretty frustrating. Nice UI, mostly accurate info, intuitive, etc. - Forecast precipitation bars make ZERO sense (it should be proportional, but 25% and 75% chances of rain look far too similar at quick glance). - However, radar is terribly slow on iPad Pro. - I’m still sad to see WeatherUnderground info depart. Overall my go to app though, and I’ve renewed my subscription another year.
This app is great. The only enhancement I would recommend is to add the local time when viewing weather for locations.
I sometimes just load up Hello Weather because it’s so gorgeously designed and it makes me happy. I really count on knowing the weather for outdoor activities, so I was so happy to find Hello a few years ago. It neatly tells me the wind, precip, temp, and cloud coverage to help me plan my outdoor adventures! Thanks for a fantastic app. It’s one of my absolute must haves.
Overly simplistic, and they still can’t get the watch complication to work in spite of all the updates.
Awesome weather app. Nuff said.