Hobnob Invitations & Text RSVP

Hobnob Invitations & Text RSVP

By Hobnob Events

  • Category: Lifestyle
  • Release Date: 2015-03-05
  • Current Version: 4.6.12
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 194.99 MB
  • Developer: Hobnob Events
  • Compatibility: iOS 11.0+
Score: 5
5
From 44,652 Ratings

Description

Create free or TICKETED event invites with stunning photo/video designs. Send by text, social, email. Track RSVPS/sales. Plan with your group in a private ad-free Space. * Featured by the App Store as App of the Day and New Apps We Love, TechCrunch, NY Mag and Huffington Post * ORGANIZE YOUR GROUPS ◉ Effortless Groups Organize and chat with all the groups you actually spend time with in real life. ◉ One Tap Guest List With one tap, make any group a guest list to easily invite the whole group. ◉ Event History See all the events and photos you shared with the group in one place. SEND STUNNING INVITES ◉ Amazing Designs Look like you hired a professional designer by creating a stunning invite in seconds. ◉ Fast RSVPs by Text Get lightning fast RSVPs! Guests can just reply to the text to RSVP, so you get super fast responses. ◉ Directions An hour before the event your guests will get a text with a link to a map and directions! ◉ Collect ALL the Photos We automatically ask your guests to share photos, so you get to see all the photos from the party. ◉ Event Updates Send instant text updates when details change or to just say thanks for coming. Terms of Use: https://hobnob.app/terms/

Screenshots

Hobnob Invitations & Text RSVP ScreenshotHobnob Invitations & Text RSVP ScreenshotHobnob Invitations & Text RSVP ScreenshotHobnob Invitations & Text RSVP ScreenshotHobnob Invitations & Text RSVP ScreenshotHobnob Invitations & Text RSVP Screenshot

Reviews

Love, love, love it

5
Very easy to use. Convenient. Useful messaging feature.
By 1goodidea

Disappointed, spend a lot, get a little

2
I don’t usually write reviews, but I am now because I am disappointed with how much I’m spending and how little I get. I’ve missed 2 events because I never got a text about the event. And I’ve heard others complain about the same thing. There seems to be a disconnect about how much this app is really worth.
By henryrules

User friendly $$$

4
Great app, wish is wasn’t a monthly cost hopefully we can find a similar app that is free
By Mommiepoo

RSVP

3
I wish there was a way when you input an RSVP date once that date comes, nobody will be able to RSVP to an event anymore and stop with the notifications to ppl that haven’t confirmed going to an event or not
By msslim1005

So easy

5
This was such a fun and easy app to create a invite. Will definitely use again and recommend to my friends.
By tyl er777

Aesthetically A+, Fuctionality D

2
I wanted to love this so bad and I was excited to try it out as an alternative to Facebook events since I no longer use that. However, it was so difficult to get it to work properly. Unless you have friends that will actually download the app and RSVP through the app, you will experience problems. 95% of my guests reported that the link provided was not working. They were able to see the details, but RSVP would not work and continue loading. The other 5% asked for a second link in which I had to provide different ones. I tried the share button and used “copy link” which ultimately worked. Oh, and also the Instagram share option doesn’t work at all. It attempts to download some unknown file instead of sharing/opening Instagram directly. Overall, it was very disappointing. I don’t think I’ll use this again. The frustration on both ends left me and my guests confused.
By NV2012

Can’t reply to events

1
Can’t reply to events and app gets stuck
By Nikki3081

Hobnob? More like shnob job!

1
With a title like hobnob, I thought it would be an app for shoe cobblers. No hobs were nobbed in the making of this app- would not recommend.
By hobnobsucks23

HobNob

5
Awesome app, however if you want a custom background it does cost money. Looking for birthday cards? Make one on HobNob and you can send it to people
By Best name ever!!!! .-.

Waste of Time

1
I spent time in putting the details only for it to not work. To finish the invitation you need to put your phone number in and get a code. I never received the code no matter how many times I tried and reinstalled the app.
By itz.itzell

Comments

More by Hobnob Events