I love the game first of all been playing since 2016 and it’s been great. However would love to have real time PvP to play against my friends and stuff like that. Kinda like a clash Royale type thing
Please add the ability to save fleet teams. Other wise. Great game.
This is the best game ever I just wish it had more action
I really love this game and I’ve been playing for a few years now. It is complex, yet has a good management set up, and is incredibly immersive. The downside to this game, though, is that it is built almost exclusively for the Pay to Play (PtP) players and all the updates they make now further cater to this. Not only is it just that, but, also, the prices for gems and character packs are comparatively high and the money you pay only leads you on to paying more for top-grade gear. Otherwise, you are seriously crippled in what battles you can win - or even play at all. It takes a VERY long time to upgrade characters without the cash and, for someone like me who isn’t out to spend a small fortune every time I see the newest character release, this is discouraging. I wish they would do something to help out the little guys - even if it just meant increasing the character shard farming rate or something. I hope they will continue to make this game better in the future and, if you’ve got either the time or the money to invest, enjoy it for the present as well.
Amazing game for any star wars fan.
I have be playing this game for years. The game is always changing and updating. new Star Wars figures being added all the time.
It’s nearly impossible to grind long enough to get characters you want and mostly are only gainable via store purchase
Can you consider making JEDI FALLEN ORDER CHARACTERS for the first anniversary of the game in November Please, would be greatly appreciated, game is good btw. I won’t give this game a 5 star until they add them :)
Absolute great game
This game is okay at best. The only thing they seem to be after is your money nothing more. When you buy and spend your crystals on say there special offers 2,499 crystal at a cost to you $19.99 for a chance to get say Ashoka worth 15-330 Shards. 98% of the time you’ll get 15 and the other 2% 20. And you need 330 to max out each character do the math and see what a ripoff this game is. There formula is the WORST of any game I have ever played. Not worth your money at all!!!!!!!!! All they care about is taking your money and giving you “VERY VERY LITTLE” In return for it.