Marvel Contest of Champions

Marvel Contest of Champions

Marvel Contest of Champions

By Kabam Games, Inc.

  • Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2014-12-10
  • Current Version: 29.2.0
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 239.91 MB
  • Developer: Kabam Games, Inc.
  • Compatibility: iOS 10.0+
Score: 4.7
4.7
From 439,986 Ratings

Description

Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion! WELCOME TO THE CONTEST: Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions! SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS: • Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance • Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight • Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards • Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars! BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS: • Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier) • Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe • Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!): • Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics • Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus • The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be • New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time! QUEST AND BATTLE: • Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion • Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more! • Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions www.playcontestofchampions.com TERMS OF SERVICE: Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam. www.kabam.com/terms-of-service/ www.kabam.com/privacy-notice/

Screenshots

Marvel Contest of Champions ScreenshotMarvel Contest of Champions ScreenshotMarvel Contest of Champions ScreenshotMarvel Contest of Champions ScreenshotMarvel Contest of Champions Screenshot

Reviews

So good and lit

5
Ligit
By wwe rene

Game is sucking

1
Did an update and now my character stops in mid combo every match, then the game crashes and I lose every match. Was good but not anymore wasted my money on this again.
By Sh1tsux

Conexión

1
La conexión esta del asco cada actualización es peor
By karlo-daniel

Pretty good game but with a monetary flaw

3
So I hope the developers see this review. Guys, this is a great fighting game. Graphics are crisp, the fighting is incredibly smooth, and and it’s even balanced pretty well. But the pay wall....it is so awful. I understand y’all have to make money to pay the people that make the game and still profit off of this. There has to be a better way, tho. The latest Wanda Vision bundle is ridiculous. $50 to buy crystals that do not even guarantee 4 or 5 star heroes? Do people really think that is okay? $50....with an 80% of a 3 star and 12% 4 star and with an even slimmer percentage of a 5 star.... If we are spending our hard earned money on this game, then you gotta give us better drop rates. No one in their right mind should pay THAT much money and even possibly get a 3 star. That amount of money should at least warrant a 4 star with like a 20% percent chance to get a 5 star hero. That’s insane. It’s like going to get groceries and buying $50 worth of chicken with an 80% of getting only fat and no meat. It’s so dumb. If y’all tweaked the drop rates a bit, I would actually spend money on this game. An amount that I’d probably be ashamed of. But I have to get more bang for my buck. I have to be able to enjoy this game and I want that to happen. Y’all have got to do better than this.
By Zeeee119

Senior Player

5
I’ve been playing this game ever since my son introduced it to me six years ago. The enjoyment I’ve had playing it has been awesome. With Kabam’s continued efforts at growth the game has continued to be challenging and enjoyable. Keep up the good work Kabam.
By Dangerous_Dan T

Stupid

1
It is fun but also stupid... i worked so hard on a quest and on the last champion it kept making me degenerate even tho the fight was already way uneven. There were no special abilities they had. The crystals are also SUPER rigged, do not get, and they just get all your hopes up as if you can do quests which you should be able to and then it just doesn’t let u do it, I went to defeat Stryfe and he just kept cloaking or whatever and I couldn’t get any hits in. And they made the boss play so much better and smart then all the other ppl leading up to him! The game also just randomly shuts off... its really stupid especially when ur in the middle of a fight. The guys range from AWFUL to unfair they need more of variety.
By Lovesent

Update

3
How do you guys do an update but the game crashes when I go to arenas to battle??
By DarqManX

Why not?

3
Just one question, why can we not sell 5 star champs? It bothers me I cannot control who is on my team. No matter ranks or whatever. I care more about what characters I have than what level I am. Please update this someday.
By sell 5 star?

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

5
This game is so fun and addictive! Love the characters and the gameplay! Graphics are great and the main campaign is great as well! This is my favorite mobile game!
By AMOnatin101

The developers have killed this game it’s all about paying to play now.

1
It used to be a great game until the developers got greedy. Watch seatins gifting video if you don’t believe me many of the top players in the last gifting event hacked the game or where placed in top positions by the developers so that people would spend more money to be competitive in the event. Here are some of the issues that come up on a regular basis the game continually lags locks up or has strange glitches on the screen. If you ever have a problem with the game good luck trying to verify your account Kabam makes you jump through hurdles and you will spend several hours trying to get them all the information they need. First purchase ever made in the game last two most recent purchases you made. They will have you jumping through hurdles to get compensated but when it comes to taking your money they don’t have any issues. Honestly after playing this game for 6 years and spending close to $1000 it’s so unfair I’ve seen new people enter the game and in less than a year they are bigger and stronger than I am and I’ve been addicted sometimes playing 8 hours a day or more. Honestly the game is fun or well it used to be but lately it’s all about spending dollars to get ahead. Best advice I can give you is don’t waste your time playing or downloading this game because once you get sucked in and start it’s hard to quit. Rewards and compensation payouts are weak unless your in a top alliance and one of the easiest ways to get there is spend thousands of dollars on the game. Good example of this was the last gifting event kabam held some players spent over $8000 and didn’t even get a slot in the top 30. After 6 years of playing and more hours of my life that I can remember that I’ll never get back I finally decided to quit playing. Best advice I can tell you is forget about this game don’t even download the app.
By gkoyt

Comments

More by Kabam Games, Inc.

Marvel Contest of Champions

Marvel Contest of Champions

Kabam Games, Inc.

4.69595
TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight

Kabam Games, Inc.

4.75452
MARVEL Realm of Champions

MARVEL Realm of Champions

Kabam Games, Inc.

4.70287
Shop Titans: Craft & Build

Shop Titans: Craft & Build

Kabam Games, Inc.

4.69143
Mini Guns - Omega Wars

Mini Guns - Omega Wars

Kabam Games, Inc.

4.18211