You can call without a SIM card
I’ve been a textnow user for about 4 years had my same current number for years 😻 I love textnow. But recently I’ve been experiencing a bug I’ve never experienced before. When I get on the phone an ad of some sort starts playing in the background and interferes with my phone call. Refresh my phone it’s still occurring refresh the app yet still occurred. So I thought I’d leave a review hoping the bug will be fixed real soon.
This app is trash bruh! Like it had A LOT of issues with it. I’ve been using for some months now and I can honestly say that I will NOT be recommending it to anyone I know. I’ve just gotten more and more frustrated with it and I’ve gotten to the point where I had to delete it from my phone. Some of the problems I had included glitching as well as signing out of the thing without my permission. Is would also freeze up and not move unless app was turned off and turned on. It malfunctioned a lot and it made it to the point where I couldn’t even text or call people! I’m sorry but I don’t like this app and have therefore, given a 2. Would’ve gotten a one but it did hold up at least 35% of the time. The other 65% was lame.
Can’t ever be heard
This was made with love and it’s easy. Thanks for being a leader and model for these services.
I love this app
My husband and grandkids are always borrowing my cell phone, and this app still gives me a way of calling and texting. And everyone says it sounds as good if not better than my phone.
This is the ONLY APP in the App Store that has free calling and no credits!!!!!!!!!! Keep doing what you are doing!
THERES JUST ONE BIG PROBLEM! Every time it updates it logs me out and then it doesn’t allow me to get back in. So if I use that number to verify an account for social media then I can’t because it doesn’t save my number. DON’T GET IT FOR VERIFICATION USE FOR SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
I love the app. But it won’t let me sign in to my account. It’ll only let me connect with google, but it won’t let me sign in through my email and password on the sign-in part