This game with all its glitches and crashes have taken away a lot of the fun Spending all my time mining is not my idea of fun it’s more akin to watching paint dry After this last upgrade I cannot target any ships without getting an error message The craft I attack is killed however I am taken out of the fight even after resetting 5 times so for now the frustration of attempting to play is on hold besides missions ask for more than they pay out so ya that’s no fun either!
Do & do, work & work, spend money in countless ways & all can be taken while your afk. Stay far away from this one. A complete waste of time & money.
It’s a good game that lets free to play users still advance with enough patients and dedication. The reason for the 3 star is the amount of bugs in this thing. There are too many to count and lots of them are not just trivial graphics bugs but bad enough that you have to frequently restart the app. Very few bugs of the big bugs have been fixed in the last 10 months that I have been playing.
The game has absolutely nothing of the Star Trek philosophy to it. You’re encouraged to destroy and loot Nausicans and other raider/gang types because “they would do the same to you” by Scotty. A blatant cash grab, and an insult to the fandom. I was hoping for something at least as good as Starfleet Command III, a game which is almost 20 years old now.
Don’t do it to yourself. Want a good space ship $100 level up a few levels and it’s useless but hey for another $100 you can buy a new ship. 8 days to level up something? $100 will fix that. Still getting raided by other players? For $100 we can make your base a bit stronger. If you don’t believe me go ahead and download the game and check the in game store play a little and watch the wallet warriors shred you.
If you don’t have a six figure job and plan on spending money DO NOT PLAY this game! $99.99 is the cost of 95% of the items (the other 5% are $49.99. I’ll admit it. The game is really really fun. Only if you spend a couple thousand dollars. Otherwise you want to get a ship? Wait 12 days after you’ve slaved for a week to get the components to make it. If they cut the prices in half this game would have quadruple the players. I’m a hardcore Trekkie. So I play. I have about 8 or 9 friends that would play but they saw me spend money and said absolutely not. I know these games are for profit but this one is the most expensive pay to play game exponentially out there. I’m quitting the game because I’d prefer not to get a divorce!
This game should not be downloaded, it will serve as 3 things. A financial drain as soon as you reach a certain level, it is impossible to progress fairly without spending. A constant let down with customer support and the coding team. 10 aspects of the game are broken at any given time. When they fix 2 things, they break 6 other elements of the game. And lastly…. Well no I lie there are a lot more. The developers do not listen to their players, the game mechanics are trash when it comes to interacting. The rewards are abysmal, and recently we have all run into a problem across servers where you can take part in a certain “territory take over” which has been a game issue for 2 weeks now. These kinds of problems are on going. I would save you’re time and money. If I could get a refund, I would. Thank you for reading this.
I’ll start off by saying that I understand all games have bugs. Especially ones that host thousands of people across multiple servers. That being said, when one pops up that causes an issue that halts the ability of players to play the game as it was intended, I would expect more than the generic response of “we’re working on it, please be patient.” Barasa in Territories has been bugged and unable to be contested by anyone for at least three weeks now, and all we’ve been told is that generic response I mentioned earlier. Zero acknowledgment from anyone higher than the reps, or moderators/community managers in discord that there even is an issue. I wouldn’t even be writing this one star review if I had gotten even the smallest amount of information about what happened, and why it’s so difficult to fix. At this point it feels like Scopely, Digit, and CBS Interactive don’t care about even its paying customers, let alone its free to play ones.
Need more time to get the ship
The pricing is an impudent rip-off. In case you want to want to be one of the top performers in the game you will spent thousands of Dollars. Not just literally. I’m really wondering that Apple is having this on it’s platform.