The ipad app stopped working. I log in, has my user name and my subscription level, but fails to link to my leagues. When i hit the sync button, a dialogue box comes up to select my server, but it’s blank. Nothing to select. I can get player reports, but cannot connect to my leagues. Still works on iPhone. Update: After several emails, and troubleshooting, I found out my internet provider was having issues. Some websites and web pages were not accessible or not loading properly. Provider has corrected the problem and app and website work great now!
I’ve tried them all & this is the best HANDS DOWN!! I just need to go with their picks & stop trying to put think the Experts!! If your a serous about fantasy football this is all you need.
This app offers the best fantasy sports advice on the internet. Download a massive advantage over your opponents in multiple leagues. Worth every penny!
Paid for a 6 month Pro subscription. Was great the first 6 weeks when I was 5-1 and accurately predicted my only loss when I only had a 35% win probability under the "Matchup" tab. However, the last 2 weeks I had between 80-90% probability to win (with almost 100 rating in the Power Rankings) vs a 2 win and a 1 win team and lost BOTH. I was hoping to have a "Career Year" in Fantasy by paying the extra $$$$ for a Pro Subscription but Im basically where I was Before I started using Fantasy Pros. Im beginning to question these "experts" the last couple weeks but we will see if Fantasy Pros subscription was worth the money this last Half of 2019
I used its draft tools, I used it’s waiver wire tools, sit start tool and they all based on the opinions of incompetence. I purchased all the premium tools and I’m 2/6 since the start of the season. This app is garbage because of the team providing the rankings for players and matchups.
This app is great! If you’re like me and are constantly looking for ways to improve your team, tweaking your lineup and getting 2nd(or 3rd/4th/5th lol) opinions on trade values/waiver adds this app is a great tool for you! The app allows you to import your entire league(s) and it will rank all the teams based on a week-to-week basis as well as the entire season. I find that to be what sets it apart from other apps/sites I’ve used because it takes into account how any transaction affects your overall ranking as well as the other teams involved. My only recommendation would be not to “live and die” by their suggestions for your weekly lineup because they are are purely based of statistical analysis although they are oftentimes accurate. Sometimes that “gut feeling” you get about a guy you’re thinking about streaming in your flex spot because you saw something in the week(s) prior, will work out better than projected. Trust me, you will feel a whole lot better if you go with your gut, and fail, rather than going with their suggestions and seeing that guy have that day you knew he would! Best of luck, and don’t tell your league mates about this app lol
This is the perfect app for competent fantasy players who want to take their game to the next level. If you’re expecting to just push a button and get 100% accurate projections or advice then you will be disappointed. You still have to put it the work and customize your profile to fit your style. This app gives you the tools you need to do that. The guys at fantasypros have done 90% of the work for you, if you put in the remaining 10% I 100% guarantee that you will see measurable improvement in your results!
Teams haven’t updated in 3 weeks. I have performed all of the tasks to update the app and still it is not updated.
There is a lot of potential for this, but like anything, for this app to make a real difference in the future of your fantasy team you have to purchase the app. The basics do not provide any information you didnt already know. It will not give you start/sit advice, or waiver wire advice, nothing. Just a block of info that you may find you already knew using the features in your fantasy football app.
This is the first year where I can clearly see that there are some updates that need to be considered. I realize there is a lot of player movement . But there have been too many instances of players being recorded as one team, when that player was traded last week. I was actually told to start Cam Newton and the cat was already out!! Overall I dig the app and use it throughout the season.